Nanologica’s patented technology platform, NLAB Silica™, enables the use of mesoporous silica for tailor-made drug delivery systems for enhanced bioavailability and controlled release. The technology has been applied to many projects in both research and commercial collaborations, validating Nanologica’s concepts of how silica-based drug delivery systems can add value to the pharmaceutical product.
If you would like to know more about Nanologica’s drug delivery technology, please contact Adam Feiler, CTO firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information:
Benefit of NLAB Silica™
• Enhancing dissolution kinetics of poorly soluble compounds
• Controlling release kinetics
• Improving bioavailability
• Stabilizing amorphous form
• Improving handling of APIs
• Applicable for a broad range of APIs
• Nanoporous amorphous silica
• GRAS approved excipient
• Tuneable particle and pore size
• High loading up to 50%50%
• Free-flowing powder